Searching on Patentscope

Margaret Ralston
I am experiencing problems when searching on Patentscope.  Whenever I put in the PCT application number and hit search nothing happens.  One of my colleagues also tried and had the same result. Can you advise if there is a problem?

Re: Searching on Patentscope

Derek Bowen
The same is happening to me. Must be a general problem.

Re: Searching on Patentscope

James Robertson
I'm getting the same problem - the database isn't returning any data and blank template results pages are returned instead.

Re: Searching on Patentscope

Margaret Ralston
Have contacted WIPO via email enquring as to what the problem might be.  Will post reply when it is received.

Re: Searching on Patentscope

Derek Bowen
Appears to be back up and running.

Re: Searching on Patentscope

Margaret Ralston
Yes just received response from WIPO to that effect.